- 3/8" thick CNC laser-cut flanges
- Patented JBA Firecone® collector
- O2 sensor provisionscollector
- Large diameter 1 3/4" mandrel-bent steel tubes
- Oversized exhaust ports
- Instructions: Instruction Sheet
- Estimated Installation Time: 6 hours
- Installation Footnotes
- 29 - Matching mid-pipes available.
- 3 - Installation requires welding/modification to exhaust system.
- 57 - Header equipped with 02 Sensor provisions.
- 60 - O2 Sensor extensions included.
JBA long tube headers are the number one choice for maximum performance gains and high RPM efficiency. These long tube designs are dyno and race proven to deliver the greatest possible increase in horsepower and torque throughout the RPM range. All JBA long tube headers feature large mandrel-bent stainless steel primary tubes, oversized exhaust ports, extra thick 3/8" one piece flanges, and patented JBA Firecone®* merged collectors for smooth flow. Each system is designed to give the maximum amount of ground clearance possible so lowered cars do not drag the collectors. Each system includes high quality hardware and thorough instructions for a professional no-leak installation. *Standard on 4-1 long tube V8 applications. Not available on Tri-Y headers. 1. 3/8" thick CNC laser-cut flanges • Prevents leaks caused by warping 2. Patented JBA Firecone® merged collector • Increased hp/tq, improved exhaust scavenging 3. O2 sensor provisions • Standard on EFI headers for proper connection 4. Large dia. mandrel-bent stainless steel primary tubes • Maximum flow and high RPM efficiency 5. Oversized exhaust ports • Accommodates ported cylinder heads
- Application Notes
10-15 Chevrolet Camaro SS/ZL1 6.2L
- Additional Information
SKU 6812S UPC 694342533335 Make Chevrolet Finish 409 Stainless California Emission Compliance No EO Code 3