JBA Performance Exhaust uses a voluntary product identification program whereby all emission sensitive products can be identified by placing numbered labels in product packaging and listing corresponding numeric codes next to each part number. The corresponding numbers and explanations are as follows:
This product is Not legal for Street or Off Highway use in California or in states that have adopted California Emissions Regulations and is only intended for Closed Course Competition use, except 1965 and older US manufactured California Certified vehicles, 1967 or older US manufactured Federally Certified vehicles, or 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicles which may have any aftermarket add-on or modified part installed as long as the vehicle can still meet the tailpipe emissions standards for the year of the vehicle and retain any original or retrofit crankcase control (PCV) devices and NOx device required for the year of the vehicle.
- O2 sensor provisions where required
- Factory style hangers
- Mandrel bent 409 series stainless tubing
- Heavy duty flanges
- This product is not legal on catalytic converter equipped vehicles for street or off highway use in California or in states that have adopted California emissions regulations and is only intended for closed course competition
- Instructions: Instruction Sheet
- Estimated Installation Time: 1 hours
- Installation Footnotes
- 56 - For use with JBA headers only.
JBA 409 series stainless steel mid-pipes are the perfect compliment to your JBA Headers or JBA Exhaust system. These systems open up the flow on exhaust systems for a dramatic increase in performance and improved sound. They are available for many popular applications as a stand alone upgrade or an addition to existing JBA products. Each system is application specific and optimized for your vehicle to get a perfect fit every time. They feature smooth flowing mandrel-bent tubing, heavy duty flanges, factory style hangers and provisions for factory emissions equipment for a simple installation. Available in H or X pipe configuration for most applications. 1. O2 sensor provisions * Standard on EFI headers for proper connection 2. Factory style hangers * Easy installation 3. Large diameter mandrel-bent tubing * Increased hp/tq and improved throttle response 4. Heavy duty flanges* Durable connection with exhaust system
- Application Notes
- JBA Performance Exhaust 6685SH 3-2.75" Stainless Steel Mid-Pipe 2011-14 Mustang 5.0 H-Pipe w/o cats for use with 6685 series Long Tube Headers
- Additional Information
SKU 6685SH UPC 694342535216 Make Ford Finish 409 Stainless California Emission Compliance No EO Code 3