JBA Performance Exhaust uses a voluntary product identification program whereby all emission sensitive products can be identified by placing numbered labels in product packaging and listing corresponding numeric codes next to each part number. The corresponding numbers and explanations are as follows:
This Product has been granted a California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B.) Executive Order ("EO") Exemption, or is considered a Direct Replacement or Consolidated Replacement part. It is 50 State Legal when installed on the appropriate vehicle per the Manufacturer Application guide and Installation Instructions.
- O2 sensor provisions where required
- Factory style hangers
- Mandrel bent 409 series stainless tubing
- Heavy duty flanges
- This product is not legal on catalytic converter equipped vehicles for street or off highway use in California or in states that have adopted California emissions regulations and is only intended for closed course competition
- Instructions: Instruction Sheet
- Estimated Installation Time: 1 hours
- Installation Footnotes
- 5 - 50-State Smog Legal header; C.A.R.B. E.O. D-216-24 / D-57-32 (Dodge/Jeep), D-216-25 / D-57-30 (Toyota/Nissan), D-216-29 / D-57-31 (Ford), D-216-29 / D-57-29 (GM).
- 56 - For use with JBA headers only.
JBA 409 series stainless steel mid-pipes are the perfect compliment to your JBA Headers or JBA Exhaust system. These systems open up the flow on exhaust systems for a dramatic increase in performance and improved sound. They are available for many popular applications as a stand alone upgrade or an addition to existing JBA products. Each system is application specific and optimized for your vehicle to get a perfect fit every time. They feature smooth flowing mandrel-bent tubing, heavy duty flanges, factory style hangers and provisions for factory emissions equipment for a simple installation. Available in H or X pipe configuration for most applications. 1. O2 sensor provisions * Standard on EFI headers for proper connection 2. Factory style hangers * Easy installation 3. Large diameter mandrel-bent tubing * Increased hp/tq and improved throttle response 4. Heavy duty flanges* Durable connection with exhaust system
- Application Notes
- For use w/ 1822S-1 headers
- For use w/ 1822S-1
92-95 Chevrolet C/K Series Pick Up 7.4L
92-95 Chevrolet Suburban 7.4L
92-95 GMC C/K Series Pick Up 7.4L
92-95 GMC Suburban 7.4L
- Additional Information
SKU 1821SY UPC 694342526832 Make N/A Finish N/A California Emission Compliance N/A EO Code N/A